Is microwaved food becoming boring and bland? Do you want something quick and easy to cook? We’ve got a perfect and delicious solution. Cooking doesn’t have to be long and complicated, this Mexican Quesadilla recipe will only take 20 minutes.
1 tin of refried beans
1 tin of pinto beans
– Put the pinto beans in a bowl and mush with hands (very messy but very fun!)
– Mix in the refried beans.
– Add fajita seasoning and mix. It is worth checking the taste to see if there is enough seasoning.
– Heat a pan and add oil. Once warm add the chopped onion and fry for a couple of minutes.
– Heat the bean and seasoning mix.
– Heat the wraps up and spread the bean mix over half of the wrap.
– Add grated cheese and onions.
– Fold the wrap in half. To make the wrap nice and crispy, you can either spread butter or oil and put it on a heated platform.