It’s that time of year again. Darkness is creeping in on the afternoons and once again you are rocking your winter coat and boots. Coffee quickly becomes a daily essential for all students – especially the overwhelmed third years, and Starbucks are selling Pumpkin Spice Latte’s by the bucket load. However, when you’re a poor student, a daily fix from Starbucks just isn’t possible. But why should you have to miss out on one of autumn’s greatest delights? With this homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe you won’t have too.
- 250ml hot full fat milk (boil on the hob before)
- 1 teaspoons caster sugar
- A pinch of vanilla extract
- 2 pinches of pumpkin pie spice
- 60ml double-strength brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
- Preparation :15min, Cooking :5min, Ready in :20min
Mix together the hot milk, sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin spice – if you have a blender use it, if not just an ordinary whisk will do. Then pour the mixture into a mug to about 2/3 of the way up. Add the coffee, whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice and sit back relax and enjoy Autumn in a mug.