Perfect for any Halloween party, impress your friends and flatmates with these scary spider cupcakes that you can make in half an hour.
100g self raising flour
100g butter/ margarine
100g caster sugar
100g milk chocolate
1 bag of fizzy laces
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees centigrade. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fully incorporated. Then add the eggs one at a time with the flour whisking continuously.
- When everything is mixed together equally spread the mixture among cake cases and put in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden. The cakes should spring back to touch.
- Allow the cakes to cool. Then melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water. When melted spoon over the cakes to cover the top.
- Break the fizzy laces into leg sized pieces and add 4 on each side of each cake along with 2 pearls for eyes.
- Leave the cakes to set and serve.