The votes have been cast in their thousands, and the official count has been verified and the names of your new 2016/17 Exec team at NTSU were announced at a special event at The Point, Clifton campus on Friday night.
A total of 6,201 votes were cast, with Gill Street South voting the most out of all halls, followed closely by Byron.
If you didn’t get chance to catch the results, we’ve got a round up for you – if you are looking for societies results, these will become available next week.
- President: Timi Ol
- VP Community: Kieran ‘Gonz’ Goncalves
- VP Activities: Afonso ‘Fonz’ Martins
- VP Services: Mayo Adeniran
- VP Sport: Matt Nicholson
- VP Education: Jelena Matic
- City Liason Officer: AJ
- Clifton Liason Officer: Jack Garwood
Equality and Diversity Officers:
- For student parents and carers: Sarah Swanwick
- Mature, Postgraduate and Non-Traditional Learning: David Wright
- Equality and Diversity: Danielle Ayo
- Gender: Max Fisher
There were also a number of NTSU Delegates who will represent 27,000 NTU students at NUS level meetings.
Current VP Services Timi Ol will take a step up in the SU ladder when he takes over from Jeremiah Anson as President in September.
Positions which remain unfilled are likely to reopen in a by-election after Easter.