Platform Magazine is looking to recruit enthusiastic students to push the magazine further and join our editorial team for the next academic year.
If you have an interest in the media, and want to try your hand at writing, editing and designing our magazine, then joining our editorial team could be the next step to help you secure a job in the world of publishing.
Students from across journalism, English, creative writing, photography or designed based courses are particularly encouraged to apply, but we welcome applicants from across all courses.
What are the benefits?
- Free tickets to gigs at Rock City, Capital FM Arena, Bodega and more
- Free tickets to shows at The Theatre Royal, Concert Hall, Playhouse and more
- Opportunities to review major UK and international summer festivals
- Complimentary press passes to NTU varsity games
- Restaurant review opportunities (free food and alcohol!)
- Invitations to exclusive press events
- A chance to interview celebrities and meet your idols
- Socials and regular casual meetings
- Develop your confidence, become employable and learn how to make a magazine
Roles available include Editor and Deputy Editor positions across music, entertainment, fashion, lifestyle, news, sports and gaming sections.
As well as editorial roles, we are seeking an Assistant Editor-in-Chief who will ensure the magazine’s meetings are well documented, and will have a key say in the editorial committee and will have real influence over the final editorial decisions.
We also need a Marketing Manager who will push our brand further and bring us advertising and help us promote the magazine at Freshers’ Fairs across campus, this role would suit a marketing undergrad.
Plus, we want editors for our photography and design sections – which help our magazine look great!
If you are interested in applying visit the NTSU website, or email PlatformOnlineNotts@gmail.com for more information.
(To nominate yourself you must first become a member of Platform Magazine, which can be found on the NTSU website here)
NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON 26th APRIL